PBR Panel (Special Order Panel)
(Special Order Panel)
A sturdy commercial-grade product that can free-span between purlins up to 5 feet. The PBR panel has a full under-lap purlin leg and a five-degree overbend on the overlap creating an anti-siphon groove for a waterproof system at low slopes. This Panel is made standard in 26 gauge, can be cut to length, and is available in 4-6 weeks.
Minimum Slope Requirements:
Screws are to be applied next to every rib and then up the panel, no more than 2’0″. On low slope roofs, Mastix Tape should be applied under the overlap with stitch screws, up the panel every 1’0″. At the eave or end laps, a double screw pattern should be used with screws applied to both sides of the rib.
Ceranamel Xt-40S, Silicone Modified Polyester
Epic Steel follows the national A.I.S.I. (American Iron and Steel Institute) specifications manual for tolerances in galvanized sheet metal.
All gauges conform to ASTM A792, and ASTM A653, Grade E (80,000 min. yield)/ or Grade D (50,000 min. yield) unless otherwise designated at the time of order.
- Low Slope Requirements
- Large Free-Span potential
- UL 580 Wind Uplift (Class 90)
- UL 2218 Class 4 Hail Impact
- UL 790 Class A Fire Rating
Panel Color Options
* Certain colors may be subject to an order minimum and longer lead time. Epic Steel recommends obtaining a color chip prior to placing an order. Warranties are based on paint system and paint systems vary between gauges. Please contact your Epic Steel representative to learn more.
26 Gauge – Color Options
Acrylic Coated Galvalume (non-painted)
EPIC Steel is neither partially nor solely responsible for improper installation or defects as a result of installation.