3′ Tuf Rib
3′ Tuf Rib
Available in 2-3 Days
This is Epic Steel’s most economical metal roofing system. With clean and traditional lines, this panel delivers quality and versatility that is unmatched for the price by any other 40-year roofing material in the industry.
This exposed fastener panel covers 36” after overlap with 9” on center ribs that are ¾” in height. Formed at Epic Steel’s facility, this panel is cut to length and available in just 2-3 days.
Minimum Slope Requirements:
#10 Wood grip fasteners are designed for use with dimensional lumber.
#14 Wafer fasteners are designed for use with plywood sheeting, OSB and wafer wood (7/16” minimum thickness).
#12 Tek screws are designed to be used with structural steel up to 3/16” in thickness.
Fasteners to be applied along the side every rib and attached to each purlin, 2’ on center. Please note that it is the responsibility of the builder to ensure that purlins are adequately spaced to meet specific engineering requirements.
28, (26 Special Order)
Ceranamel Xt-40S, Silicone Modified Polyester
Painted and Galvalume
Epic Steel follows the national A.I.S.I. (American Iron and Steel Institute) specifications manual for tolerances in galvanized sheet metal. All gauges conform to ASTM A792 and ASTM A653 Grade E (80,000 min. yield)/ or Grade D (50,000 min. yield) unless otherwise designated at time of order.
- Easy to Install
- Fast Turnaround
- For Use on Open Purlins or Solid Substrate
- Manufactured With an Anti-Siphon Groove Overlap System
- UL 580 Wind Uplift (Class 90)
- UL 2218 Class 4 Hail Impact
- UL 790 Class A Fire Rating
Panel Color Options
* Certain colors may be subject to an order minimum and longer lead time. Epic Steel recommends obtaining a color chip prior to placing an order. Warranties are based on paint system and paint systems vary between gauges. Please contact your Epic Steel representative to learn more.
28 Gauge – STOCK – Color Options
EPIC Steel is neither partially nor solely responsible for improper installation or defects as a result of installation.